The Immigration Practice Group at McCandlish Holton provides visa services and "day-to-day" immigration advice to businesses, colleges and universities, school systems, professors and researchers, and individuals across the country and around the world.
McCandlish Holton's Immigration Practice Group advises U.S. and foreign clients on all aspects of obtaining U.S. work visas as well as the hiring and transfer of international personnel. Our attorneys simplify procedures for obtaining visas for:
- International executives, managers and technical personnel needed by companies to compete in today's global marketplace
- High tech and professional personnel using H-1B Visas
- International teachers for U.S. school systems in shortage areas such as math, science and special education
- Foreign physicians and medical personnel
- International faculty and researchers for U.S. universities
- Athletes and entertainers competing or performing in the U.S.
We also provide counseling to employers on all aspects of regulatory compliance including:
- I-9 counseling
- E-Verify implementation
- Public Access File maintenance
- Employment advice regarding foreign employees
Our attorneys simplify procedures and tracking of visa forms and filings. Billing is on a fixed fee basis to assist clients in budgeting their immigration expenses.