Zuhra is an Associate in the Immigration Law Group. Her practice is primarily focused on employment-based immigration including temporary visas and permanent resident green cards for university researchers and professors; information technology personnel; international managers and executives; and professional personnel working for companies in the United States.
Zuhra has exclusively practiced immigration law in the United States since 2007. She manages complex business immigration for clients in seeking permanent residence or temporary visas in the following categories:
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 Outstanding Professor/Researcher
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver
- EB-2 and EB-3 PERM Labor Certification
- Family-based permanent residence
- H-1B & H1B1 for professionals with a university degree
- O-1 for individuals with extraordinary ability
- P-1 for athletes, artists, and entertainers
- TN for Canadians & Mexicans
- E visas for investors and employees from eligible countries
- L visas for multinational managers and specialized knowledge employees
- F-1 Foreign Students
- J-1 Exchange Visitors
- K-1 Fiancée visas
Zuhra speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, Sindhi, and Balochi.
Zuhra earned the Bachelor of Laws, LL.B, at University of West London, England and earned her Barrister at Law from Lincoln’s Inn, England. Prior to working in immigration, Zuhra worked as an Associate Lawyer Trainee on matters of business, employment and real estate law in Mombasa, Kenya. Later, she worked as an Associate Lawyer in New York, NY in real estate law, bank lending and loan modifications.
When not assisting clients, Zuhra enjoys reading, cooking, and traveling but most of all enjoys family time with her husband and three children.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- General Council of the Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn