Jason is an Associate in the Litigation Practice Group. His practice primarily focuses on Civil Litigation.
Jason earned his J.D. at the University of Richmond School of Law where he served as the Senior Notes and Comments Editor for the University of Richmond Law Review. Jason received CALI awards in Constitutional Law, Education Law and Policy, and Criminal Procedure: Adjudication. He also was a member of the McNeill Law Society, serving as Vice Chancellor, and graduated magna cum laude and Order of the Coif.
Prior to joining McCandlish Holton, Jason served for two years as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Joel C. Hoppe, United States Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Virginia.
- University of Richmond Law Review, Senior Notes and Comments Editor
- McNeill Law Society, Vice Chancellor
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Award winner: Constitutional Law; Education Law & Policy; Criminal Procedure, Adjudication
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, Member
- Richmond Bar Association, Member