Sarah is an Associate in the Litigation Practice Group. Her practice is primarily focused on Civil Litigation. Sarah is a Certified Information Privacy Professional/US with the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Sarah earned her J.D. at the University of Richmond School of Law, where she was a finalist in the Carrico Moot Court Board Competition and was awarded the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence .
Before joining McCandlish Holton, Sarah was a litigation associate with a Virginia law firm, and previously worked as a Privacy Officer for a financial services company.
- 33 count demurrer sustained without leave to amend on breach of contract and conspiracy allegations
- Case dismissed with prejudice at demurrer stage with $50 mil ad damnum related to construction and real estate liability matter
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Virginia Bar Association | Member
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (VADA) | Member
- Richmond Claims Associations | Member
- John Marshall Inn of Court | Member
- Veterans and Military Law Association | Volunteer, past