Megan is an associate in the Litigation practice group.
Megan joins McCandlish Holton from the Office of the Attorney General of Virginia where she interned as a fellow on the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit and the General Trial Unit.
While earning her law degree from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary, Megan held internships at the William & Mary Elder and Disability Law Clinic and the Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia.
- 2018 Inductee of The Order of Barristers
- 2018 Recipient of Virginia Trial Lawyers Award (presented by the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association)
- William & Mary Trial Team | 2018 Regional Champion, ABA Labor & Employment Trial Advocacy Competition
- William & Mary Trial Team | 2017 National Champion, ABA Labor & Employment Trial Advocacy Competition
- William & Mary Trial Team | 2017 - 2018 Executive Board Member