Barrett Enix is an Associate in the firm’s Civil Litigation Practice Group. He represents corporations, small businesses and individuals. His primary practice areas include premises liability and security, transportation, restaurant and retail liability, products liability, insurance coverage, and general commercial litigation. Prior to joining McCandlish Holton, Barrett gained litigation experience while serving as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Frederick G. Rockwell, III of the Chesterfield Circuit Court.
Barrett graduated from St. Mary's College of Maryland with a Bachelor of Arts in 2011 and from University of Richmond School of Law in 2016. He is admitted to practice in state courts throughout Virginia.
- University of Richmond Law Review, Articles Editor
- University of Richmond Moot Court Board, President
- CALI Award, International Environmental Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Richmond Bar Association, Member
- Lewis F. Powell Inn of Court, Member
- Order of the Barristers
- Phi Delta Phi, Member