Audra is an Director in the litigation practice group. Her practice focuses on civil litigation, primarily in the areas of automobile liability defense and trucking defense, as well as premises, medical malpractice, and products liability defense. She also has experience in employment law, cases involving significant electronic discovery, and numerous state and federal appellate matters. Audra has successfully represented clients in jury and bench trials in state and federal courts across the Commonwealth.
Audra is the Chair of the Auto & Transportation Liability section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (VADA). She is also an active member of the Richmond Bar Association and the Virginia Women Attorneys Association.
Audra is a graduate of the University of Virginia and Liberty University School of Law. Prior to joining McCandlish Holton, Audra worked for an AV-rated civil litigation law firm in Roanoke, focused on insurance defense, trucking defense, and appellate matters.
- Virginia Rising Star, General Litigation, Super Lawyers 2019
Professional and Community Involvement
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (VADA), Chair Auto & Transportation Liability
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (VADA), Past Vice Chair Auto & Transportation Liability
- ALFA International, Transportation Group
- ALFA International, Women's Initiative Group
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Roanoke Bar Association
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Court
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Author, Consequences of Spoliation in Virginia and the March Toward Adopting the Federal Spoliation Rules, Journal of Civil Litigation, Vol. 31, No. 1 (Spring 2019), a publication of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- “Lightning Rounds of Handling a Trucking Claim from Accident through Trial,” ALFA International Transportation Practice Group, June 13, 2018
- “Recent Runaway Verdicts,” ALFA International Transportation Regional Seminar, August 15, 2018
- "Punitive Damages-Who Gets Punished and Why," VADA Spring Meeting, May 2018